The Fund for High Meadow is an essential way for current families, alumni families, staff, trustees, and community members to actively support the mission-driven priorities of High Meadow School.
This year, The Fund for High Meadow will focus on four key areas that are more important than ever before. These are in addition to the daily operations of the school:
Last year, the Fund made possible a number of improvements in our programs and school:
- • Tuition Assistance
- • Faculty
- • Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- • Improved Outdoor Play and Learning Areas
- • Significant investments in technology and our internet service
- • Added guitar and ukulele to our music program
- • Increased art offerings
- • Expanded our World Language program to include Mandarin
- • Installed environmentally friendly heat pumps in every building
- • Built two additional classrooms
- • Provided Financial Aid for 38% of our families
- • Further development of the Parent Portal
We are also working on a capital campaign for our new music center
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your contribution, please email Carrie Wykoff at CarrieW@highmeadowschool.org
. We sincerely appreciate your consideration.
High Meadow was founded in 1984 and is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your charitable contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.